- 4 IVYX Scientific micropipettes: 0.5-10μl, 10-100μl, 100-1000μl, 1000-5000μl
- Each micropipettes is calibrated in accordance with ISO8655 and supplied with an individual test certificate. The quality control involves gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22°C.
- Easy to calibrate and maintain with tool supplied.
- Sturdy pipette stand, can hold 6 micropipettes.
- 3 racks of 96 sterile tips fits pipettors. RNAse and DNAse free, sterilized by Electron Beam radiation
IVYX Scientific micropipettes are general purpose micropipettes for the accurate and precise sampling and dispensing of liquid volumes. They operate on the air displacement principle and use universal-size disposable tips.
All pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655/DIN12650. The quality control according to ISO ISO8655/DIN12650 involves gravimetric testing of each micropipette with distilled water (quality 3, DIN ISO 3696) at 22°C using the manufacturer's original tips.
Each micropipette box includes
1. IVYX Scientific Micropipette
2. Calibration tool.
3. Removal tool (to remove the bottom half for cleaning or autoclaving.
4. User guide.
5. Micropipette holder.
6. One tip.
7. Quality control certificate.
8. Small vial of silicon grease (use after cleaning)
A sturdy pipette stand, capable of holding 6 micropipettes.
Three racks of 96 pipette tips each. RNAse and DNAse free, sterilized by Electron Beam radiation. 10ul size rack fits the 0.5-10ul pipettor. 200ul size rack fits the 10-100ul pipettors, and 1000ul size rack fits the 100-1000ul pipettor.