- 3 Highly Accurate IVYX Scientific Micropipettes: 0.5-10μl; 10-100μl; 100-1000μl
- Lightweight, ergonomic, low force design; Digital display clearly reads volume setting
- Calibrated in accordance with ISO8655. Each pipette supplied with individual test certificate. The quality control involves gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22°C
- Easy to calibrate and maintain with tool supplied
- The bottom part can be autoclaved
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN EACH PIPETTE BOX (3 boxes total)
1. IVYX Scientific Micropipette
2. Calibration tool
3. Removal tool (to remove the bottom half for cleaning or autoclaving)
4. User guide
5. Micropipette holder
6. One tip
7. Quality control certificate
8. Small vial of silicon grease (use after cleaning)
All pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655/DIN12650. The quality control according to ISO ISO8655/DIN12650 involves gravimetric testing of each micropipette with distilled water (quality 3, DIN ISO 3696) at 22°C using the manufacturer's original tips.
The micropipettes are covered by warranty for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.