The IVYXBL-20 LED Transilluminator is a high-quality LED 470nm blue light transmission device, used for the observation of nucleic acid and protein gel stains without the risks of UV light. It can be used with a variety of nucleic acid-safe dyes to achieve perfectly clear bands.
- HIGH QUALITY LED LIGHT: Blue 470nm LED light-emitting module has high brightness, long lifetime of more than 30,000 hours, and low power usage.
- AMBER FILTER COVER: Amber cover filters the intense blue light to ~580 nm and only lets the emission light through, allowing observation and gel-cutting without protective light filtering goggles.
- FOLDABLE IMAGING HOOD: Creates a mini darkroom to record your results with a quick snapshot from your phone, tablet or camera.
- NO HARMFUL UV RAYS: UV light is a health hazard. Prolonged exposure to UV light can also damage DNA samples and compromise the integrity of samples to be used for downstream applications, such as subcloning.
- CUT GEL BANDS DIRECTLY: Includes an Exacto precision knife and an extra blade to precisely cut the gel band containing the sequence of interest.
- Dimensions: 265×195×40 mm (10.4x7.6x1.5 in)
- Observation Area: 200×120 mm (7.8 × 4.7 in)
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Input Voltage: 100-240Vac, 50 / 60 Hz
- Input Current: 1A
- LED Source: Built-in LED blue light
- LED lifespan: >30,000 hrs
- Wavelength: 470 nm
- Working Temperature: 5- 40°C
- Automatic Shutdown: 5 mins
- Filter: Amber filter
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1 x Transilluminator with Filter Cover
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Foldable Dark Imaging Room
1 x Exacto Precision Knife
1 x Spare Blade